Career opportunities in KNC INNOVATIVE GLOBAL SCHOOL for the year 2018-19
It is an opportunity to join the high technology enabled school and to exhibit talent and to become good leaders for others. If you are ready to grow along with school for better future, come and join us.
- Trained Teachers (D.Ed/D.El.Ed) : To teach Class I & II on mother teacher concept.
- Trained Graduate Teachers for Middle & Secondary Classes (B.Ed/B.El.Ed) : To teach Classes III to IX in following subjects - English, Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science & Social Science.
- Student Counselor : Degree in Psychology with training in either clinical or counselling Psychology.
- Trained Nursery Teachers : Graduates with Montessori or NTT Trained.
- Physical Education Teacher (B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed) : (Lady teacher prefered).
- Music & Dance Teacher
For all the above teaching posts, candidates should have prescribed qualification as per CBSE, with minimum 5-6 years experience in CBSE schools, Should have good English communication, usage of SMART boards and computer. Attractive salary based on their experience. Send your resume with passport size photograph either by Post/Courier/E-mail to: email@example.com.
Upload your resume in specific format available at download section.
CHAIRMAN, KNC Innovative Global School,
No. 295/B, Hebbal Industrial Area, Infosys Road,
Opp. to SPI, Hebbal, Mysuru-570016
Office: 0821-2402929, Cell: 9481123959/9481185789