Career opportunities for the year 2019-20
KNC Innovative Global School invites pro active dedicated professionals to exhibit their talents to become good leaders with exceptional performance record to join the existing team for the Academic year 2019 - 20.
- Trained Teachers for Primary Classes (D.Ed/D.El.Ed) to teach Class I & II on mother teacher concept.
- Trained Graduate Teachers for Secondary Classes (B.Ed/B.El.Ed) to teach Classes from VIII to X with excellent creativity, vision and depth in the subjects for the following subjects: English, Kannada, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science & Computer.
- Counselors: Bachelors/Masters Degree in Psychology with training in either clinical or counseling psychology. Experience in family Psychotherapy is preferred.
- Coordinators: Bachelors/Masters degree with B.Ed qualification with proven track record
- Librarian: Bachelors/Masters in Library Science. Should be proficient in the use of Library Management System Software and managing libraries.
- Music & Dance: To teach Dance (Classical/ Western/Fusion) & Music (Hindustani & Carnatic).
- Art & Craft Teacher: Bachelors/Master of Arts in Painting or Diploma in Art & Craft.
For all the above posts, candidates should have prescribed qualification as per CBSE with minimum 5-6 years experience in CBSE schools. Should have good English communication skills, usage of SMART boards and Computers. Attractive salary based on their experience. Those who wish to be a part of remarkable and dynamic team, expect to make substantial contributions to the learning/teaching process in our school can send your resume with passport size photograph either by Post /Courier or E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 31st December 2018.
Upload your resume in specific format available at Download section.
CHAIRMAN, KNC Innovative Global School,
No. 295/B, Hebbal Industrial Area, Infosys Road,
Opp. to SPI, Hebbal, Mysuru-570016
Office: 0821-2402929, Cell: 9481123959/9481185789